Cyklop Tekniks patented Ecostretch® technology
Motorized stretch wrapping technology Plus
Motor and AFD powered pre stretch
(with gear change between rollers)
Pre stretch (gear change between rollers)
up to 400%
- Motor powered pre stretch gives possibilities for a very good film economy.
- AFD ( Automatic Film Detection) detects the characteristics of the stretch film
and then configure the most economical pre strech ratio for/of the film.
Film quality must be of high quality to reach the high level, which this system deliver.
- Possibility of very high pre stretch with good film quality.
- With the motor it is possible to vary the film tensions between high and low ratio.
- Low film tension is necessary when the palletised goods is sensitive, very light,
has uneven sides, sharp edges or is considerably smaller than the pallet.
- Normal setting of gear change: approx 200-300%.
- Pre stretch measured on the goods is to great extent determined by
the film tension set and can be higher but is generally lower than the gear set.
- The most flexible system for diverse types of goods.
Explanation power pre stretch unit
- The filmfeed is driven by a servo motor which is powered by DC current.
- The pre stretching of the film is achieved between the two geared rollers.
- Seven/eight (depending of machine) different pre stretch can be selected,
up to 400%. Filmfeeding is set automatically from choosen value.
The filmtype is automatically detected, from 15 - 25 my, cast or blown film.
- Filmfeeding is set during the first second of the filmcycle, the dancing roller is
then moved, then falls back to its initial position, this then sets the speed of
the filmfeeding motor to feed out film required.
- The pre stretch unit on GL2000 is powered by the batteries, controlled by its own
PLC and electrical circuit unit. This PLC never needs to be programmed on site,
this is done during manufacture.